Tuesday, February 9, 2021

CCR3

 Creative Critical Reflections 3


1. Preliminary Exercise (camera angles, filming methods and props)

For filming our opening scene we looked at different camera angles for different scenes and which looked better. Doing the continuity exercises helps my group and I to be more comfortable around the camera and have more idea of how things can plan out. We then investigated different angles and filming methods. 

2. Research

I aimed to find out more about different audiences but in particular, the audience that love watching horror movies. To help me find my audience I made a questionnaire using Google Forms. I also used Art of the Title to help me get more of an understanding of the genre I picked. 

3. Planning 

As a group we begin to plan our story line and our characters. We came up with different ways to make the atmosphere more eerie and spooky for example being in a dark forest to add suspense and uncertainty of what could be round the corner or behind something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME MODERATOR

via GIPH Fia Brown Candidate number: 1804 Claremont Fan Court School: 64680 My production team:  Tallulah Duffy (1823) and Laura Souter (186...