Monday, March 8, 2021

distributing my own film (notes)

 1) Film Distribution 

When I searched up how Hollywood major distribute a movie I could see how I could replicate that with my budget, for example I could use digital posters on social media such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc. Each of theses platforms reaches different target audiences. Film website, have film cards were it has the social media account, phone, contact number, details. 

2) Independent films distribution

Independent films like 'Bait' distribute their films by going to film festivals in London to try get a screening at the BFI. They also use Film post cards to make people more aware of it and become more familiar with it.

How can I distribute my film- Social media, posters, websites etc

Kezia Williams- is Entertainment One Films Uk head of theatrical marketing.

Mark Batey- is the CEO of Film Distribution Association (FDA)

When would be the best time to release a film- When there are not a lot of films coming out. More advertisement to lead up to the film for more recognition 

1 comment:

WELCOME MODERATOR

via GIPH Fia Brown Candidate number: 1804 Claremont Fan Court School: 64680 My production team:  Tallulah Duffy (1823) and Laura Souter (186...